Last one before Thanksgiving Break, make it a good one!
Thursday, November 14
Arena Restaurant & Lounge Grand Opening
WHAT: Arena Restaurant & Lounge Opening
WHEN: Nov 14th - 730 press & VIP – RSVP@24-group.com
9:30pm – Open to Public
WHO (is performing): Sammy Figueroa, Rene Toledo, Hali Kaylon
THURSDAY | NOVEMBER 14th 2013 | 8 PM , ,
Poplife + Grand Central present
The North Borders Tour will feature the full LIVE band and stage production.
LIV presents Dannic - Thursday November 14, 2013
Friday, November 15 2013
The "downtown FULL MOON party" Season Opening Event
The "downtown FULL MOON party" present
The “SEASON OPENING EVENT"
(Featuring the music of: OFF-ORBIT)
Michael Brun STORY
Sky Blu of LMFAO LIV
Saturday, November 16
MAD HATTER ARTS FESTIVAL~ Coconut Grove
MAD HATTER ARTS FESTIVAL is a 2day Art & Music Event. Artists are set-up along Main Hwy and also inside along the lawn of The Barnacle Historic Park
(entrance is 3485 Main Hwy) Music,Street Art,Food and Contests. On Sat.Evening at 7pm a screening of the classic "Alice in Wonderland" movie will be shown outside at The Barnacle, so bring a blanket and a picnic and come enjoy the movie under the stars.
Remembering Bob Marley
Don't miss this chance to learn more about Bob Marley at HistoryMiami! Moderated by Pat McKay, Program Director for The Joint on Sirius XM, this panel discussion will feature speakers who were close to Marley. Panelists will include: Neville Garrick, Marley's album cover artist; James Malcolm, pianist, composer, and Marley's cousin; and, Lee Jaffe, harmonica player and personal friend.
Black Lights & White Lingerie with Butch Clancy
Simple Balance presents Sharam Jey
SHARAM JEY (BUNNY TIGER/KING KONG RECORDS)
Thinking of Us
(SIMPLE BALANCE MUSIC)
(SIMPLE BALANCE MUSIC)
Marco Carola & Stacey Pullen STORY
Calvin Harris LIV
Sunday, November 17 2013
The GROOVIN GARDEN - Sunday Organic Brunch at The NEWS LOUNGE CAFE
Make SUNday a FUNday in The GROOVIN GARDEN at The NEWS LOUNGE CAFE
The Ultimate Organic Brunch with a Musical Twist!!!
• The News Lounge Cafe offers an all-organic Brunch Menu every Sunday from 11a – 5pm.
• The concept of the Brunch is to promote healthy eating with the highest quality of food and very moderate prices; a truly wonderful culinary experience!
• Enjoy specials on Mimosas ($18 all-you-can-drink) made with organic orange juice freshly squeezed in-house; Mojitos and Sangria pitchers are just $15; plus a great value happy hour drinks and cocktails menu is also available.
• The Menu is custom-tailored by Chef Nuno Grullon who specializes in organic cuisine. His intricately designed menu caters to non-vegetarians, vegetarians, and vegans.
• A bulk of the produce and ingredients used for the Sunday Brunch come from local organic food suppliers, picked timely to guarantee the highest level of freshness. In addition, we invite local farmers to sell their organic produce during the Brunch hours to those who are interested in doing a bit of shopping after they finish eating.
• Both the Organic Brunch and Fresh Farmer's Market attract local residents and people (fans) as far as Palm Beach on a regular basis. We also host people who are visiting South Florida from other parts of the U.S. and from overseas that have heard about the GROOVIN GARDEN. They reserve the Sunday afternoon during their vacation to make sure that they come and experience the Sunday Brunch.
• Come to chill out to groovy tunes by DJ Chilly; from Motown to Funk, and Balearic Soulful House Music...
• It is highly recommended that you reserve for groups larger than 5 people to make sure that you don’t have to wait to be seated. To make a reservation online via our website: www.thenewslounge.com, or call: 305.758.9932
• So, make it your Sunday Ritual and join us in the GROOVIN GARDEN at THE NEWS LOUNGE… Address: 5580 NE 4th Court, Miami, FL 33137 – Tel: 305.758.9932
SUNDAY | NOVEMBER 17th 2013 | 8 PM
GRAND CENTRAL | 697 N MIAMI AVE | DOWNTOWN MIAMI | 305.377.2277
Grand Central + Poplife present
Tickets on sale: http://ticketfly.com/event/349377
Pioneers of Brazilian Psychedelic Rock and legendary "Tropicalia" band.
Argentinean trio produced by Tony Visconti (David Bowie, T.Rex) mixes garage and psychedelic rock.
More info: http://grandcentralmiami.com/